Typically known as an A to A magazine – an adult to adult magazine as they say, Lex Witness has been a platform for knowledge sharing and thought leadership on various industry sectors. It is through the space of the magazine as well as the pedigree of knowledge sharing events which it has been organising ever since its inception that industry veterans, bring into limelight various undercurrents of law in their respective chambers and corporate offices.
A major development here at the action-packed Secretariat Wing is the extension of these services to various organizations who have started entrusting Lex Witness with the responsibility to create, execute and conclude customised bespoke events and now even virtually, to meet their respective purposes. Lex Witness through its already existing ecosystem of summit management team is all set to provide these services with an added expertise of quality content through the magazine presence.
Here’s a list of what all we do at the Lex Witness Virtual Secretariat;
- We have conducted over 87 webinars until now – all custom made projects – some of them streamline LIVE on our YouTube Channel here
- Ensuring all features as we hold an enterprise licensed platform with Zoom
- A capacity to execute a webinar of upto 10,000 LIVE attendees and even more if required
- All go to market communication wrt graphical invites, social posts, emailers etc.
- Identifying relevant in-house counsel/external counsel speakers for the theme chosen
- Advising on the flow of topics and agenda for the captioned theme
- Screening registrations received and approving the same as per preferred criteria
- Managing all branding options pre and post webinar
- Dedicated coverage of the webinar in the forthcoming Lex Witness COVID-19 special issue
- Password protected recording of the webinar
- Managing drill sessions, setting up with speakers before the webinar
Here are some of the Webinar Flyers that would let you know about our go to market approach and the kind of webinars we have been hosting with our partners.
Some of the additional features of the webinar from an attendee and panelist perspective;
- Auto-generated transcripts
- On-demand or recurring webinars
- HD video and audio for up to 100 panelists
- Reporting and analytics on attendees and engagement
- Live broadcasts via social channels and YouTube
- Event assistance from the Zoom Team
- Host controls like mute/unmute and more
- Q&A and polling features
- Instant chat for attendees and presenters
You have an idea and we have the capacity to showcase it! Let’s explore further.